A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Pabarue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Pabarue, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Pabarue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Pabarue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh P Pabarue MD is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hugh P. Pabarue practice?
- Dr. Hugh Pabarue has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Hugh Pabarue practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near , .