Learn more about Dr. Hugh Pabarue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Pabarue, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabarue
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Pabarue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Catheter Ablation
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabarue graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pabarue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh P Pabarue MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh P. Pabarue practice?
- Dr. Hugh Pabarue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Pabarue practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Phlebology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Pediatricians, and Port Huron Phlebologists.