Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr
Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI, with another office in Ferndale, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Hematology. Dr. Pabarue is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and St. John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Hugh Pabarue Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Yahya Murad
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Bloomfield, MI 0.10 mi20
Dr. Stella Evangelista
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
West Bloomfield, MI 0.10 mi44
Dr. John Roarty
West Bloomfield, MI 0.23 mi34