A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Pabarue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Pabarue, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabarue
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabarue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Pabarue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Catheter Ablation
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabarue graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pabarue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh P Pabarue MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh P. Pabarue practice?
- Dr. Hugh Pabarue has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Pabarue practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Phlebology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Phlebologists.