Dr. Hugh Pabarue MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
Educator/ Administrator
My experience with Dr. Pabarue was excellent. My veins were causing much aching and discomfort. Dr. Pabarue in my opinion was excellent in explaining the procedure and very professional in the completion of the entire process. I have recommended him to my family and friends.

July 25th, 2013
I miss my doctor!!
I've been a patient of Dr Pabarue's since he came to the Port Huron clinic and I'm stunned by his sudden departure from the clinic! I agree with the other patients, I would like to know where he is practicing now so I can follow him to that office because in my entire life I've never met a more compassionate and caring doctor. He has always treated me the way a doctor should treat his patients- with respect and courtesy. It's so hard to find a physician with whom you feel so comfortable and trust so much, and I know I may never find another. I truly he stays in Port Huron and continues seeing adults, I know he specializes in peds. I miss my favorite doctor!!!!

July 18th, 2013
Long time patient
I really believe he is the best dr I have ever been to has really helped me and my family sorry he is no longer at this office. Would like to know where he is so I could continue in his care

June 6th, 2013
Certified Medical Assistant
I just want everyone to know how much Dr. Pabarue loves what he does. As a patient and previous co-worker I would trust no one else with my life. He has been my doctor from pretty much the start and still is. I have worked and met other Doctors who loose the passion for why they got into the field, those are the Doctors I would question, remember you want them to inform you of what's wrong and explain, in the words a patient can understand. Dr. Pabarue has always done that, and if ever there is a problem, remember no one can change something they don't know about. So as far as my recommendation ABSOLUTELY without a doubt!

October 30th, 2012
Long wait for poor service. Do NOT recommend this so called dr.

October 10th, 2011
The first two visits went well, I have fybro which I was diagnosed with in 2007, the Dr. I was with moved out of town and I had to find another Dr and this lead me to Dr. Pabarue. My last and final visit he was rather quick and harsh I felt I was treated as an extreme junky, I had done all the the numerous test he required which all came back good. After 4 visits and several hundred dollars spent on tests I did not have a trusting relationship with him.

July 9th, 2011
Excellent bedside manner, down to Earth, and very knowledgeable. Spent time with me going over test results and evaluating options for treatment and further testing. Helped me understand what was going on in simple terms that I could understand. Cautious about overmedicating and very current on state of the art treatments. Takes a holistic approach, not just medications but also lifestyle changes (diet, exercise, phycical therapy, etc.) for treating my diabetes. I have never been rushed out of the exam room. Great staff and very helpful. Call backs usually the same day. If anyone wants a primary care doctor to take care of the whole family, he's a keeper!

February 4th, 2011
Nice Staff Good MD
I got in really quick. Looking forward to my Follow up.

December 28th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I have been to many doctors in my life and Dr. Pabarue is by far THE BEST one that I have ever been to! He listens, understands, asks questions, spends enough time so that you feel taken care of, is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. He makes 10 minutes with him feel like 30 and takes care of business. He knows and remembers your case. Makes sure that you get follow-up care. A+++++++!!

December 3rd, 2010
i have nothing but good to say about Dr.Pabarue. He had helped me in so many ways, even doing things out of the kindness of his heart just to help out a patient in need. hes friendly and will take how ever long he needs to in the office untill all your needs and questions are answered and actually explains how things work n opperate and over all just a good man who takes well care of his patients..I enjoyed my 5 ys as his patient and my daughters doctor.I wish him best of luck to his new location and true happiness

February 9th, 2009
Dr. Pabarue is the best! I refer all my friends and family to him.