A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Paik, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Paik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- Highland Community Hospital
- Muleshoe Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh H Paik MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh H. Paik practice?
- Dr. Hugh Paik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Paik practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.