A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Perkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Perkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkin graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Brandon Perkin MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Perkin practice?
- Dr. Hugh Perkin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Perkin practices Urology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Santa Maria Urologists.