A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Perkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Perkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Perkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Brandon Perkin MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Perkin practice?
- Dr. Hugh Perkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Perkin practices Urology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Maria Urologists.