Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh Reilly
Dr. Hugh Reilly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stratford, CT, with another office in West Haven, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and General Surgery. Dr. Reilly is affiliated with VA Connecticut Healthcare System-West Haven Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugh Reilly has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Hugh Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stratford, CT.
Dr. David Novicki
Podiatry, General Surgery
Stratford, CT 0.09 mi43
Dr. Moha Ahuja
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Stratford, CT 0.40 mi9
Dr. John Schulz III
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Stratford, CT 0.42 mi25