A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Sampson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Sampson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Clinical Research
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Milk Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Peanut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sampson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sampson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans