A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Sampson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sampson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sampson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Sampson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Clinical Research
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Milk Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peanut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sampson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Albert Sampson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hugh A. Sampson practice?
- Dr. Hugh Sampson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Sampson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Pediatricians.