Dr. Hugh Selznick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Selznick?

February 4th, 2016

DIADNOSIS WRONG, HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

Experience was so bad I barely know where to start. He did not run proper tests. Assumed he knew the problem and he was so very very wrong. Arrogant and rude. Terrible bedside manor. Lack of compassion. Betrayed patient confidentiality. Choose another doctor!!!

September 23rd, 2010

Still waiting

I called Dr. Selznick's office for an appt several weeks ago. His receptionist took my phone number and said she would ask Dr. Selznick if he WOULD TAKE ME. I am still waiting. After a few days with no return call, I called another orthopedist, have already been seen and am very pleased with him. I certainly don't want a doctor who has to consider taking a patient.

April 25th, 2010

Dr Selznick change my life and probably saved it.

I met Selznick in blackfoot idaho and could not walk after several failed ankle fusions.For eight years i was in extreme pain even on huge doses of pain pills.several drs around the country said i was fine but i still couldnt walk.i saw hugh and was walking in 5 weeks.Thank you hugh your the greatest dr ive ever met and there has been at least a hundred.Thanks for changing my life .Im doing everything normal now.

March 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I had a complicated problem with my knee and Dr Selznick figured out what was wrong, operated and fixed me as good as new! He spent time explaining to me what was wrong and what he was going to do to fix it. After the surgery, he spent time with my spouse explaining how the operation went and what he did. In the hospital he saw me 1-2 times a day and always took his time and never rushed. I reccomend him 1000%.

January 28th, 2010

Fantastic Professional

I had a problem that required surgery. I needed a top flight surgeon and in Las Vegas they are few & far between. I was referred to Dr Selznick and he was GREAT! He diagnosed my problem right away and he spent over 45 minutes with me on the initial exam and history. He presented me with options and explained each one ane when we decided upon surgery, he explained the procedure and its long-term issues and a post op plan. I have been treated by the best doctors at the finest hospitals in this country and Dr Selznick can stand up to every one of them. I reccommend him unconditionally!

October 21st, 2008

Going for oral surgery - a pleasant chore !

25 teeth to be extracted, sounds bad ? no pain, no gain! What a pleasant bedside manner. Is it out of line to say I enjoyed it?

February 9th, 2016