Learn more about Dr. Hugh Silk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Silk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silk
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Silk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Silk graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Jm Silk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh J. Silk practice?
- Dr. Hugh Silk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Silk practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.