A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Silk is Excellent. Dr. Silk has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silk graduated from McMaster University School of Medicine, Hamilton, ON, Canada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Saint Francis Hospital And Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Silk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugh J. Silk practice?
Dr. Hugh Silk practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Worcester Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Silk, Dr. Eugenio Silk, Dr. Gene Silk, Dr. Huey Silk