A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Silk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Silk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silk graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Jm Silk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh J. Silk practice?
- Dr. Hugh Silk has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Silk practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.