Learn more about Dr. Hugh Smisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Smisson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smisson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smisson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Smisson, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Smisson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smisson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Franklin Smisson FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh F. Smisson practice?
- Dr. Hugh Smisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Smisson practices Neurological Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.