Learn more about Dr. Hugh Smisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Smisson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smisson
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smisson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Smisson, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Smisson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smisson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Franklin Smisson FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh F. Smisson practice?
- Dr. Hugh Smisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Smisson practices Neurological Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Neurological Surgeons.