A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Starks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Starks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Starks, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starks graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Starks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Benjamin Starks MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Starks practice?
- Dr. Hugh Starks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Starks practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Dyer, IN.
See South Bend Psychiatrists.