A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Starks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Starks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Starks, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Starks graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Starks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Benjamin Starks MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hugh B. Starks practice?
- Dr. Hugh Starks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Starks practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Omaha Psychiatrists and Omaha Child Psychiatrists.