Dr. Hugh Stelson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Stelson?

July 7th, 2012

I had chronic bladder infections for two years after I almost died from kidney infection. I would come in and tell him I was getting a bladder infection again and the urine sample was positive. He'd say well come back in a few days if it gets worse. So I was charged for two office visits. Once his nurse took it upon herself to complete a bunch of other tests and charged me for it. When I questioned it I was told to never come back. I never forgot it. My new doctor put me on a preventitive medication and by infections subsided

November 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Stelson's for over eight years. Hugh is a kind and caring physician who is knowledgable and professional. However; several of the nursing staff at the clinic are rude, unprofessional, and unethical. They have been known to be extremely rude on the phone, "accidently" delete messages before commiting them to the chart log, and give the name of a non-existant nurse when asked their name and for a supervisors name. They also have a high rate of inaccuracies when performing medication refill duties as well as message content. I was willing to overlook the nursing staff until yet another incident of error when relaying messages and taking notes. The error rate for this nursing staff is extremely high. Check other reviews.

December 27th, 2015