A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Stoddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Stoddard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoddard graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoddard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
- Tuomey Reg Med Ctr, Sumter, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Toland Stoddard MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh T. Stoddard practice?
- Dr. Hugh Stoddard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Stoddard practices Internal Medicine near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Internists.