A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Talton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Talton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Talton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Talton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Talton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Talton MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Talton practice?
- Dr. Hugh Talton has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Talton practices Urology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Urologists.