Dr. Hugh Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2014
Too busy to provide personalized care
Undoubtedly a brilliant man. However, because of all of his administrative duties, other physicians in the group often cover for him. This leads to fragmented, sub-par care. Also, his nurses and medical assistants are a horrible combination of arrogant and ignorant. I would stay away from this practice for IVF.

April 7th, 2013
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Hugh Taylor is an amazing doctor and an extremely patient and caring man. I assure you that you are in good hands with Dr. Taylor and his amazing staff. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to going to the doctors, but he was extremely patient and calmed my nerves. I recommend him without any reservations--you will be safe in the hands of Dr. Taylor and his amazing staff.

June 6th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for a number of years. He is extremely easy to talk to and doesn't rush through my exam and consultation. He listens to everything I have to say and gives me answers to all my questions. His staff is very pleasant and efficient. He has successfully treated my problems and eased my concerns.

November 29th, 2010
Knowledgeable, informative & courteous !
Both Dr. Taylor & his nursing staff are wonderful. I had many questions, in which Dr. Taylor took the time to answer them all, he neither rushed nor hurried me along. I left my appointment fully confident that I had a great team working with me!