Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Vanlandingham?

February 18th, 2016

Best Doc

He is great! Easy to get an appointment.

December 1st, 2015

Dr Vanlandingham

Dr vanlandingham comes in, everytime, with a big smile on his face, he appears to be happy doing what he does best, being a devoted doctor, caring for his patients and showing compassion for them. He spends time listening to our concerns and addresses each of them always looking for the best treatment. He's upbeat with a great attitude and I would recommend him to anyone. I love this doctor and his staff who all make you feel like you are a priority and they put you at ease while discussing treatment... Not a little office but they treat each patient like we are. #1. Thumbs up dr vanlandingham for doing what you do and for hiring a caring, competent staff!!

November 8th, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor, the best that I have ever had in my 58 years.

October 30th, 2015

He is the best!!!!!!

January 30th, 2015

One plus of going here is they are on top of scheduling and my waits have never been more than 5 minutes

March 5th, 2013

GREAT Doctor

The staff is wonderful too! I've never waited more than 10 minutes and everyone is so kind.

July 3rd, 2012

Excellent Family Doctor

Most of my family see Dr Vanlandingham and we're all pleased to have him as our physician. Always a joy is scheduling appointments and office visits.

January 6th, 2012

I highly recommend this doctor and his team.

February 28th, 2011

"Highly" recommend this doctor and staff

My wait time has never been longer than five minutes; my diagnosis has been 100% accurate; follow-up and bedside manner is excellent. I would recommend this doctor, his staff, and overall experience as excellent.

February 9th, 2011

Awesome doctor

Dr. V is not just a doctor he has become part of the family. He always makes me feel comfortable and he really cares about his patients. Him and his staff are wonderdul and I always know he is going to get to the bottom of the issue and addressed it accordingly with patience, gentleness and accuracy.

July 19th, 2010

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I highly recommend Dr. VanLandingham. I went to him after not being happy with another PCP who I thought was not taking my health serious enough. After carefully listening to all of my symptoms and concerns he stated he would get to the bottom of the problem right away. Without hesitation he ordered the appropriate tests and referred me to other specialists. I got the answers I was looking for and was able to start treament quickly, before my condition worsened. His office is also well managed. I have never waited more than 10 or 15 minutes.

February 14th, 2010

We have been patients of Dr. Vanlandingham for 6 1/2 years. Medically, he is very smart and up to date, yet does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if he feels like a medical problem is out of his realm. He listens to his patients and gets to know them as people, not just as "diseases." He is a wonderful doctor.