Dr. Hugh Walsh MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery San Jose, CA

July 29th, 2015
Dr Walsh is an exceptional doctor. He performed a Whipple surgery for my father about 2 years ago, and saved his life twice over the course of his two month hospital stay. Was always there in times of emergency, especially when my dad had internal bleeding at 2am. We still go to Dr Walsh for yearly check ups and this year he was able to catch another problem before it became worse. He truly cares for his patients and has exceptional expertise. Thank you Dr. Walsh.

January 22nd, 2013
Covert Implant Without Consent
During an emergency surgery, this surgeon implanted me with an IMD (implantable medical device) for experimentation without my consent 27 years ago.

April 20th, 2010
Great doctor!
Dr. Walsh was recommended to me when my gynecologist found a suspicious lump in my breast. It's been several years since I saw Dr. Walsh, but when I saw that he only had one good review, I had to add mine. Dr. Walsh was very caring and extremely sensitive to my fears and concerns over finding this lump. He spent as much time with me as I needed in the office, and didn't have his hand on the doorknob like many doctors do - I never felt rushed whatsoever. He did a needle biopsy in the office, and the results were "inconclusive" as to what was found. He left it completely up to me as far as whether I wanted to take a "wait and see" approach, or to have the section removed. As terrified as I was, I opted for an excision of the area, and although I felt that he wasn't as worried as I was, he didn't argue with me. The experience I had with Dr. Walsh was great - I'd recommend him to anyone wanting a doctor who cares!