A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Washburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Alexandria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Devere Washburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugh D. Washburn practice?
- Dr. Hugh Washburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Washburn practices Family Medicine near Pineville, LA.
See Pineville Primary Care Doctors.