A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Watts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Watts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Watts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Godfrey Watts MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh G. Watts practice?
- Dr. Hugh Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Watts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.