Learn more about Dr. Hugh Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Watts is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Watts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Watts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Godfrey Watts MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh G. Watts practice?
- Dr. Hugh Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Watts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.