Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  **DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BILLING ISSUES**  |  show details
by Northern VA patient on Mar 11th, 2014

**DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BILLING ISSUES** I have been a patient and now my child, for over the 7 years I have been impressed with Dr. Zadeh but thoroughly disappointed by the billing department. You will pay way more than others for care here but I used this office because they used to work with my insurance. I am being threatened by Rosa, the billing manager, that I am going to be sent to collections for a bill for service in June 2013 but didn't receive until January 2014 - they did not submit for payment until 12/30/13. Apparently they do NOT know how to code the bills nor do they have customer service as a priority to handle these issues. I have been trying to fix this situation since January but have dealt with billing issues in the past with this office - not this extreme. I will not go back to this office after paying them thousands of dollars over the years. I tried to talk to Dr. Zadeh about his poor billing practices reflected from Rosa but he refused to return my call. I am reporting his office to the American Dental Association, Virginia Department of Health Professions, and Better Business Bureau.