HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
by BILL on Jul 20th, 2016

The worst experience we have had with a medical "professional." Our daughter's first surgery of any kind (the removal of wisdom teeth) and all of the staff were very rude, chewing gum, making faces when we asked questions about the insurance rates. We had already talked to the insurance company and had the company call their office the day before, but when we arrived for the surgery they quoted us a much higher rate. We had to argue with them back and forth and called the insurance company. Finally, after a very snarky attitude, the billing lady finally relented and admitted she had made an "error" in the charge. Dr. Zadeh was very unprofessional - talked to the nurse about where they were going for lunch during the procedure. The nurse was not paying attention to the gauze that needed to be changed and rudy shoved it uncomfortably into our daughter's mouth. Horrible!

Jul 10th, 2015

Dr Zadeh is the best oral surgeon. He is highly skilled and very professional . He is very patient and knowledgeable. He answered all our questions patiently while smiling the whole time. I highly recommend him.

The most skillful dentist show details The most skillful dentist
by S. Ranjbar on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Zadeh is definitely the most skillful oral surgeon I have ever seen in my life. My experience with him was awesome. He extracted one of my most difficult tooth like nothing ever happened to me. After visiting couple of doctors and all of them refusing to pull my tooth out because of long and curved root, my general dentist referred me to Dr. Zadeh, and I will always be thankful to her because of this referral. Dr. Zadeh skillfully pull my tooth and those scary root out. No bleeding, no pain, like nothing ever happened. I will definitely recommend Dr. Zadeh to my family and friends. Thank you so much Dr. Zadeh.

Experienced and professional show details Experienced and professional
by Mani on Jan 20th, 2015

Excellent care. Extracted all 4 wisdom teeth with two impacted ones.