The most skillful dentist show details The most skillful dentist
by S. Ranjbar on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Zadeh is definitely the most skillful oral surgeon I have ever seen in my life. My experience with him was awesome. He extracted one of my most difficult tooth like nothing ever happened to me. After visiting couple of doctors and all of them refusing to pull my tooth out because of long and curved root, my general dentist referred me to Dr. Zadeh, and I will always be thankful to her because of this referral. Dr. Zadeh skillfully pull my tooth and those scary root out. No bleeding, no pain, like nothing ever happened. I will definitely recommend Dr. Zadeh to my family and friends. Thank you so much Dr. Zadeh.

Experienced and professional show details Experienced and professional
by Mani on Jan 20th, 2015

Excellent care. Extracted all 4 wisdom teeth with two impacted ones.

**DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BILLING ISSUES** show details **DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BILLING ISSUES**
by Northern VA patient on Mar 11th, 2014

**DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BILLING ISSUES** I have been a patient and now my child, for over the 7 years I have been impressed with Dr. Zadeh but thoroughly disappointed by the billing department. You will pay way more than others for care here but I used this office because they used to work with my insurance. I am being threatened by Rosa, the billing manager, that I am going to be sent to collections for a bill for service in June 2013 but didn't receive until January 2014 - they did not submit for payment until 12/30/13. Apparently they do NOT know how to code the bills nor do they have customer service as a priority to handle these issues. I have been trying to fix this situation since January but have dealt with billing issues in the past with this office - not this extreme. I will not go back to this office after paying them thousands of dollars over the years. I tried to talk to Dr. Zadeh about his poor billing practices reflected from Rosa but he refused to return my call. I am reporting his office to the American Dental Association, Virginia Department of Health Professions, and Better Business Bureau.