A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hughan Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hughan Frederick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frederick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hughan Rh Frederick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Hughan R. Frederick practice?
- Dr. Hughan Frederick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hughan Frederick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Norcross, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.