Dr. Hughan Frederick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016
Par Excellence
I was looking for a professional and well informed GYN who believed in a naturalistic approach to medicine as a primary choice and I have found him! I have not even mentioned the bedside manner, one of the most professional and patient doctors I have seen in years! Dr. Frederick is the epitome of supremacy!

August 5th, 2015
Started seeing Dr. Frederick after being diagnosed with placenta previa at 20 weeks. (I had previously been seeing the midwives associated with his practice, who are also WONDERFUL.) I came to him with a list of 30 questions about my condition, all of which he answered without rushing me along. He has a GREAT bedside manner, and the staff is kind, courteous, and speedy. Later in the pregnancy pre-eclampsia became something to worry about and he gave me his cell phone number to call if we became concerned in between my weekly visits. I did end up having to call him on a weekend and he checked me into the hospital to stay until my delivery (2 days later). He honored ALL of my wishes for my c-section, including family centered (i was not a candidate for natural delivery) and he also had a wonderful relationship with the staff at North Fulton which led to everyone else respecting my wishes. I had a quick, uncomplicated surgery and a healthy but small baby who went to the NICU down the hall. I saw him EVERY DAY that I was hospitalized (9 days...the pre-eclampsia symptoms did not subside for awhile) and he even came to the NICU instead of calling me back to my room. He monitored me VERY closely and I was able to concentrate on my baby, knowing that he was looking out for my well-being. Dr. Frederick was able to make a rather unfortunate situation safe for me and my baby and I am so grateful I chose his practice.

April 25th, 2015
Dr. Frederick is the best dr I ever had. Hopefully I will become pregnant again and he is the only dr I want for my care and to deliver my baby. Thank you for everything Dr. Frederick.

February 11th, 2013
I agree - the Dr seems great, his Staff ruined it for me
I really, really wanted to be a patient of Dr. Frederick's, but his staff is making it incredibly difficult for me. From losing my bloodwork (and blaming it on the lab), to requiring me to call them twice to get my records faxed to a specialist, to sending my insurance info incorrectly with my bloodwork (and again blaming the lab), to not calling me with lab results, it goes on and on. I love what Dr. Frederick is about with obstetrics, but if I can't trust his staff to handle even basic logistics, then his practice is a no-go for me. I'm looking elsewhere.

April 30th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!!!
Dr. Frederick is so cool. I can't say enough great things about him, after 2+ years of me and my hubby trying to get preg, he was able to help us and now we have a second beautiful baby girl (6 months old right now). He's great and I'd take him over ANY ONE right now. I wish he was my family Dr.!

November 30th, 2011
Long- Term Patient Happy With The Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Frederick's for almost five years. I've remained a patient so long because he is very responsive to any questions or concerns I may have and proactive about developing comprehensive plans to address my health issues. He spends ample time with me whenever I visit and the experience is always positive.

July 15th, 2011
The Dr is fine but staff needs work
Recently went to Dr. H for the delivery of my second child. The Dr. is very kind and spends an adequate amount of time with me during each visit. However I have been very disappointed in his staff which is a reflection of his care. Many times the staff have forgotten exactly how many wks I am and what procedures I am supposed to do. Although the staff is nice they lack professionalism. There are many challenges with scheduling because the doctor is at different locations on different days of the week and his ultrasound tech is only in the office once a week if at all; the staff seemed to be very confused which has caused my appointments to get confusing as well. All in all I am not too comfortable with going this doctor office and may switch doctors.

June 30th, 2016