A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hughes, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hughes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eliot Hughes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Paul Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hughes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Surgeons and San Mateo Sports Medicine Doctors.