Paul E Hughes, MD
100 S Ellsworth Ave
Ste 504
San Mateo, CA 94401
650-343-5633
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

One of the best, if not THE BEST, doctors I have had the privilege of seeing. He fixed my hip with care and compassion. I recommend him every chance I get.

|  I'm back to tennis!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

Overall I'm finally feeling strong again after a delay in getting to the doctor. I knew I had an arthritic knee but was trying to deal with the pain. I was so impressed with Dr.Hughes. He is one of the smartest but down to earth doctors I have met. He was professional and had excellent bedside manner. I felt very comfortable knowing he was giving me the right steps to take care of my knee. My surgery went well & I'm back to tennis.

|  Incredible Doctor  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

I had a great experience with my appointment scheduling they were able to accommodate me very quickly. Although the office seemed to be packed with patients I didn't really have a long wait and was impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Dr. Hughes got down to business right away but he listened to my problems and questions- he is one of the most down to earth doctors I think I've ever met and funny too. We talked about the Giants World Series win and he told me he used to be a physician for the Cardinals. Very cool. I'm now pain free and back to tennis.

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

Dr. Hughes operated on me after i fell in the shower and broke my knee cap.I can say safely that it was a success and I am happy with the result as well as the post op care.He is a brilliant surgeon