Dr. Paul Hughes, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Debra B on Jul 21st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Hughes for over 5 years for various injuries. He has always been patience and kind yet professional. I have recommended him to several people.

by A Ruiz on Jul 19th, 2015

Dr Hughes is the best doctor, he was highly recommended to me. Best choice I made. He is very compassionate, great at what he does.

One of the Best show details One of the Best
by Kroma Artazen on Feb 28th, 2015

ONE OF THE MOST ETHICAL AND CARING DOCTORS YOU WILL EVER FIND

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Cathleen Zavala on Oct 9th, 2014

He is the best Doctor

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Apr 25th, 2014

One of the best, if not THE BEST, doctors I have had the privilege of seeing. He fixed my hip with care and compassion. I recommend him every chance I get.

I'm back to tennis! show details I'm back to tennis!
Apr 2nd, 2011

Overall I'm finally feeling strong again after a delay in getting to the doctor. I knew I had an arthritic knee but was trying to deal with the pain. I was so impressed with Dr.Hughes. He is one of the smartest but down to earth doctors I have met. He was professional and had excellent bedside manner. I felt very comfortable knowing he was giving me the right steps to take care of my knee. My surgery went well & I'm back to tennis.

Incredible Doctor show details Incredible Doctor
Dec 30th, 2010

I had a great experience with my appointment scheduling they were able to accommodate me very quickly. Although the office seemed to be packed with patients I didn't really have a long wait and was impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Dr. Hughes got down to business right away but he listened to my problems and questions- he is one of the most down to earth doctors I think I've ever met and funny too. We talked about the Giants World Series win and he told me he used to be a physician for the Cardinals. Very cool. I'm now pain free and back to tennis.

Sep 16th, 2009

Dr. Hughes operated on me after i fell in the shower and broke my knee cap.I can say safely that it was a success and I am happy with the result as well as the post op care.He is a brilliant surgeon