Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 13th, 2016

Dr Andreini saved my life when he discovered aggressive bladder cancer and recommended that I go to the Cleveland Clinic to see Dr. Fregany. It has been 13 years and I visited Dr Andreini yesterday for a check up. I go back in one year.

by Beth Creighton on Mar 10th, 2016

I haven't had my follow up visit yet but I have no doubt it will be a pleasant experience!

by Ellen G. on Feb 25th, 2016

Dr. Andreini is a five star doctor! I would give him ten stars if the rating went that high! Skilled, kind, caring, thorough, the best doctor I've ever had the privilege to be treated by. I consider myself most fortunate to be his patient. You'll not find a better urologist anywhere in the Ohio valley. I recommend him to everyone.

patient show details patient
by Irene Handzel on Feb 19th, 2016

Dr.Andreini has been my urologist for three years. He has done cystoscopy procedures in office with me being completely at ease,no discomfort or worrying about the exam. I had previous Urologist that would do thes same procedure but I had to go off my Coumadin regime, under go all risk of having a surgical procedure for the bladder exam. Dr. Andreini was very precise, professional,and thorough in my care.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Steven J. on Jan 19th, 2016

I've had two surgeries with Dr. Andreini. Couldn't ask for things to go any better. This guy really knows his stuff. To me the most important thing is a doctor's ability to identify and fix your problem and that's what you get when you are his patient. On top of that he's a really nice guy: no attitude or arrogance. He listens to what you're saying and you never get that feeling you get with some doctors like they're in a hurry to get to the next patient. It's a longer ride for me to his new office but for me that's a non-issue when you're seeking expert medical attention.

Dr. Andrieni - show details Dr. Andrieni -
by Deemer, Tom and Alice on Sep 9th, 2015

We both have doictored withhim since 1989 when he was in Wheeling. We feel he has acturally saved Tom's life 3 times. Very personable and pleasant. He really knows his business and is anxious to share his knowledge to heal everyone. We had to travel to Wheeling all those years and now he is 5 minutes from us Great!!!!!! When he left Wheeling we told him that we would follow him to the moon if we had to.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by JED on Apr 12th, 2015

Very kind staff. Explains everything in great detail. Helped solve my kidney stone issues. Dr. Andreini is a very kind, pleasant, professional Doctor. I'm very glad to have been cared for by him. Thank You.