Learn more about Dr. Hugo Benalcazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Benalcazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benalcazar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benalcazar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Benalcazar, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Benalcazar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Benalcazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Ermel Benalcazar FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugo E. Benalcazar practice?
- Dr. Hugo Benalcazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Benalcazar practices Neurological Surgery near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Surgeons.