A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Biertuempfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biertuempfel
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Biertuempfel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Biertuempfel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Carl Biertuempfel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hugo C. Biertuempfel practice?
- Dr. Hugo Biertuempfel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Biertuempfel practices Psychiatry near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Psychiatrists.