A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Caballero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Caballero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo A Caballero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugo A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Hugo Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Caballero practices Family Medicine near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Family Physicians.