A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Caballero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caballero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugo A. Caballero practice?
Dr. Hugo Caballero practices Family Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Family Physicians.