Dr. Hugo Castaneda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Castaneda?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 28th, 2014

House Wife

My experience with Dr Castaneda was horrible. I asked him if he could issue me a prescription for a new wheel chair since mine is over 10 years old and I have polio and severe arthritis. He recommended that I go with my old Dr to give me knee surgery which mentally I could not handle. But like the incompetent egotistic Dr that he is, he never bothered to ask if I was capable to handle an operation. His reply was that he “figured I didn’t want any help”; since, I did not want to get butchered by his golf buddy. He decided he would not give me a prescription. On top of that he also prescribed me more medicine that I did not need. Hurray for you Dr! I hope you made some good money off of me with your bogus prescription. Over all I would be aware of going to this Dr. and try to go with your parents if you do end up having to see this Dr.

July 31st, 2017