A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Castellanos Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos Mendez graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Castellanos Mendez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Roberto Castellanos Mendez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo R. Castellanos Mendez practice?
- Dr. Hugo Castellanos Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Castellanos Mendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.