Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugo Cuadros
Dr. Hugo Cuadros, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL, with another office in Oak Lawn, IL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cuadros is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center and Advocate Christ Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugo Cuadros has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hugo Cuadros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. Juanbosco Ayala
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Robert Raines
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Surendra Avula
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi31