A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Escobar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital - South
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Escobar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Escobar practice?
- Dr. Hugo Escobar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Escobar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.