Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugo Gonzalez
Dr. Hugo Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital, Jackson North and Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital. Dr. Gonzalez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugo Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hugo Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Aymarah Robles
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Fernando Dearmendi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Pedro Greer Jr
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Miami, FL 0 mi33