A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Fazz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Fazz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Fazz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fazz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fazz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugo Fazz practice?
Dr. Hugo Fazz practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.