A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Fazz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Fazz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Fazz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fazz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Fazz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Fazz practice?
- Dr. Hugo Fazz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Fazz practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.