Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  No One Is Minding The Store  |  show details
by . on Nov 10th, 2013

Dr. Fazz is an excellent, caring physician, but his support staff is the worst I've ever seen. It is impossible to speak with anyone about a medical issue or lab report because the phones are never answered except by voice mail, which promises a callback but no one ever calls. Appointments are always weeks later and you're never seen at the appointed time; you're always kept waiting, never for less than 40 minutes, sometimes for twice that. You'd be wise to pass this office up; there are plenty of fine doctors in the valley and most of them have much better support staff than Deseret Family Medicine.

|  show details
by WORST EVER!! on Nov 1st, 2013

I dont know why they are accepting new patients when he cant even take care of the ones he has!!! Can you saw lawsuit waiting to jhappen!! Worst Dr's office in the valley!!

|  mr  |  show details
by jlight on Jun 20th, 2013

Always something at appointment time every time have waited average of 20-30 minutes. DOCTOR IS FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY; but his help is either overworked, lazy or just don't care; I have not had a follow up with lab results in the year and a half I have been going there. I have to call each time 3 weeks later just to find out whats going on. I check at the front desk every time and they say the paperwork is on file to notify me with the results but they just don't do it??? Have had the pharmacy call THREE TIMES on a perscrpition change for the office to notify the phamacy of the change and still nothing.

|  Dr. wonderful...getting in to see him HORRIBLE!  |  show details
by Shanan Avise on Mar 19th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Fazz since he has been with Dessert Family. He is wonderful! The problem is getting in to see him! I recently was put in ICU at Banner Gateway. I was told to see him within 4 days of being released. I told the appointment setter that they think I had a stroke, my blood sugars are out of control and they want me to take all this new medicine. I said I would wait if i could just get in for a couple of minutes...Nope! Not till April 8th! I could be dead by then! I was told to see cardiologist, neuralagist...but see my dr. first! They will not see me until April 8th and this is March 17th! I cannot even get a return phone call! I told Amy Jo when that I was in ICU at Banner Gateway, where he is associated, and I still have not received a return phone call! This negates one of their mottos of "our priority is you".

|  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

He was the worse dr. I've ever met. He rushed me so fast twice and gave me the wrong medicine too. And the front desk was terrible too.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

He has been my doctor for many years. I feel comfortable discussing anything with him.

|  Dr. Fazz is Caring and Helpful  |  show details
by csp359 on Jun 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I looked a long time for a PCP with whom I felt comfortable, who took the time to listen and provide caring treatment. Dr. Fazz is excellent. I appreciate him and have referred him to numerous friends and acquaintances. He is willing to take the necessary time to get to the heart of a problem and make a difference.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Wonderful Family Doctor  |  show details
by toniparma on Oct 30th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Fazz is a helpful, caring family doctor. He listens to what you have to say and is non-judmental. There is not a lot of wait time when you go in to the office. You can also get appointments in a timely manner.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com