A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Fernandez, Hematologist, Blood amd Marrow Transplantation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- University of Miami Hosp & Clinics/Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Cntr
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo F Fernandez MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo F. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Hugo Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Fernandez practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists and Tampa Oncologists.