A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Ferrara, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Ferrara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo M Ferrara MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo M. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Hugo Ferrara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Ferrara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Miramar, FL.
See Hialeah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.