Dr. Hugo Ferrara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Ferrara?

worst doctor ever

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Worst dr ever he do a bad surgery to me and he never saw me againg he wrote a wrong diagnosis to cover him self I was a money for him .Now I'm seen a next doctor to make a correct surgery please becareful search before if I read all this comments before I never visit that office

Tengan cuidado con este dr

Posted on January 4th, 2017

no lo recomiendo a nadie mi exoeriencia no fue nada agradable fuy a cirugia por tres fibromas en mi utero me opero via vaginal para remover los fibromas segui sientiendome adololorida cuando voy a hacer otro ultrasonido tenia los tres fibromas dentro de mi y me quito mi periodo no me quiso ver mas nunca por que ya no trabaja con mi seguro y tube que recurrir a otro medico y empesar de nuebo tengo que operarme este doctor hugo ferrara no fue nada profecional para mi jugo con mi vida por favor si pueden evitarlo haganlo hasta puso in diagnostico mal sobre mi para cubrir su herroe pero tengo todo mi expediente para probar todo a quien lo quiera ver tengan mucho cuidado con quien se atienden

Posted on July 27th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF

Excellent experience - tried and trusted OB/GYNs

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Was recommend by a dear friend. Had an amazing 1st and 2nd time experience. Dr. and nurses were very friendly, professional, and courteous. Dr. was able to find a solution in my care that I was desperately seeking for years now with other OB/GYN.

Eda farmer is evil and she works for Ferrara

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Evil dr Eda farmer works for him so I consider that a poor choice! He is not so smart for keeping her around. She is abusive, arrogant and unprofessional!

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Dr Ferrara is execellent, however he did not have the time to spend with each of his patient. They are over booked. If you don't have a condition or complication that will not bather you at all. But if you know something is wrong and no one call you to give your results, it is time to find another Dr.

Posted on April 18th, 2015

This doctor is cold and just not nice. He doesn't have bedside manner and is in a hurry to get done with you. I wanted to express an issue I was having, but there was no time or moment that I could have asked him the question. He really doesn't care about his patients.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Amazing doctor...he took care of 2 of my pregnancies and I trust him with my eyes closed.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

did not like his bedside matters, he had not interest in me as a person, no kindness, I do not think he understand women.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

jackie Nurse

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

once I found out I was pregnant i was desperate to see a doctor and get an ultrasound, my best friend recommended Dr. Mejia and I can't complaint, he's been great! A month into breastfeeding , on new years ,I developed a Mastitis so I immediately called the office and bumped into office after hours and not long after I received a call from their nurse JACKIE. She explained everything carefully, took time on the phone with me while I asked her a million questions , understanding the pain i was going through and even calling me a few hours later to see how i was feeling and if i was following the instructions she had given me. Not often do you find people who genuinely care for their patients and shows you the way she did while helping me through that nightmare !! (Excellent customer service is very hard to find in Miami) JACKIE definitely exceeded my expectations!!!