Learn more about Dr. Hugo Higa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Higa, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higa
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Higa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higa graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Higa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Higa practice?
- Dr. Hugo Higa has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Higa practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.