Learn more about Dr. Hugo Higa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Higa, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Higa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higa graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Higa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Higa practice?
- Dr. Hugo Higa has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Higa practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.