Dr. Hugo Juarbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Juarbe?

March 20th, 2017

You won't find a better Doctor for your children. This person is by far the best Doctor I have Ever dealt with in my 50 years on earth. What a fantastic human being. Met the Doc 12 years ago and consider myself a better parent and person through all the great advice that was given to me by this Doctor. Never had a Doctor spend so much time answering all my questions and easing my soul with very real and educated answers to all my inquiries.

12 years later and I love this Doctor more and more each time we meet. You won't find another like him. He is the person you should trust with your most precious. I have found that anyone who says anything negative about this Doctor is generally someone who has issues with most people in their lives. The truth is simple: Best pediatric Doctor in the entire state of Michigan. We are lucky to have him. Love You Hugo!! My family has improved so much with your help. Thank You for being You Doc.

September 16th, 2016

My three boys have been seeing Dr. Juarbe since they were born and they continue to see him to this day (almost 20 years). He is a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He spends a great deal of time with the them and is concerned not only with their physical health but their all around general well being. There is a great rapport between the boys and the doctor. I believe that he is everything a pediatrician should be and we have been very pleased. Unfortunately, his staff could be better. I'm not sure how much of that is under his control as much as it is the group that he belongs to. Wait times in the office are minimal but you may have to wait awhile in the patient room for the doctor. This is generally because he spends a great deal of time with each patient. You may have to wait for him but he will spend that same amount of time with your child. It's worth the trade off. Highly recommended.

July 7th, 2016

Love, love, love Dr. Juarbe! Awesome with my child. Makes him feel at ease and comfortable with the doctor. My son loves Dr. Juarbe and hangs on his every word for his recommendations. Last time we went for his yearly check up, he remarked, "That was fun!"

March 13th, 2016

Dr Juarbe is the best pediatrician, second to none. He is spot on with every diagnosis. He doesn't run children through needless tests. He spends ample time with each patient and makes sure all questions are answered. He is great with children, talking to them even when they are infants. Even with one of my children that has a complicated illness, he has always spent a lot of time time figuring things out and fixing her. I would trust my children's health to no one else.

October 20th, 2015

Not Impressed

I was not impressed with this Doctor. He couldn't even diagnose when a child was dehydrated. His nurse is not nice and very mean to kids. She shouldn't be working with kids at all. Overall I wouldn't recommend this doctor or his staff.

March 14th, 2014

Great Physician

Dr. Juarbe is wonderful with my son. He does an excellent job involving him in his own health care and he is only 6 y/o. He has always talked to my son as though he understands even since he was a baby. When your child is uncomfortable, he always finds a way to make them laugh or smile or feel at ease. He spends quality time addressing concerns and questions and doesn't stand with his hand on the door. An excellent physician who cares about his little patients and those that love them.

September 26th, 2012

Dr. Juarbe is an excellent doctor. He spends time listening as well as asking questions to find a correct diagnosis. Very good with children and excellent bed side manner. I just wish all doctor's took the care, concern and time to be such a well-adjusted doctor.

July 6th, 2016