Learn more about Dr. Hugo Kierszenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kierszenbaum
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kierszenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Kierszenbaum, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kierszenbaum graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Kierszenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo S Kierszenbaum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hugo S. Kierszenbaum practice?
- Dr. Hugo Kierszenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Kierszenbaum practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.