A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Kitzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Kitzis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Kitzis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitzis graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Kitzis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Daniel Kitzis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo D. Kitzis practice?
- Dr. Hugo Kitzis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Kitzis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.