Dr. Hugo Kitzis MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 17 reviews

January 24th, 2017
Great Doctor
I really love Dr. Kitzis, he is a great doctor, a good ob gyn is very important

August 16th, 2016
The most unkind Doctor
It was horrible, he delivered the bad news to me that my baby was no longer alive in the most unkind and cold way.

November 18th, 2015
The best experiencia is very profesional very pacient and very professional human my operation was a succes .

July 3rd, 2015
This Dr. Simply needs to retire. In all fairness, Dr are people just like anyone else however my first visit with this particular Dr., left me wondering if perhaps he was having a bad day, or simply just didn't want to be there. I have never in my life seen a Dr., who lacks tact, bed side manner, or care for his patients. Mediocre at best.

May 11th, 2015
I saw Dr. Kitzis years ago. I swore then that I would never go back after my experience--I had a concern and he barely even looked at me when I was trying to explain what was happening. Very dismissive. When I told him what he was doing hurt, he said, "I know." Unless he's had a Pap smear, I'm not sure how he would know. Went back to him for a scond opinion--against my better judgement--bc he was the only dr. I could see asap. He took blood and I was assured I would have results within a few days. Days passed and I finally called for an update. I was told by the staff the results would not be in for a week. That was MONTHS ago and still no call. He is dismissive and acts as if you are bothering him by even being there. Comes across as uncaring and arrogant. Don't waste your time here and go to another dr. I should thank him bc if it weren't for his poor demeanor, I never would've left and found the dr I have now. "Follows up after visit" should be rated "0" or less!

August 20th, 2014
Great Doctor !!
I don't need anything else but a good doctor, a doctor that I can trust with my eyes closed, and I'm glad I found one: Dr. Kitzis !!! Extremelly professional, knowledgeable, and responsive.

March 11th, 2014
HORRIBLE STAFF
I went to the office today for what was supposed to be my first visit to see Dr. Kitzis. I get to the office, empty waiting area and a woman behind the desk. Signed in, waited and, at the time I was supposed to see the Dr. I was told he would not be in all week. When I questioned why I wasn't informed since I had just left work to go there in between another appointment 2 hours earlier, she blurted out my cell number and told me someone tried calling me. This is untrue. When I questioned why, when I called last week for this appointment it was granted knowing he would not be there. Oh well, from the first bad experience I had trying to make an appointment I should have known that this was a sign. I am now searching for some other OB/GYN to go to. It's a shame that these doctors don't realize that an unprofessional staff steers the patients away no matter how good the doctor is.

April 30th, 2013
Dr Hugo kitzis
I have been a patient of Dr Kitzis for many years! He delivered all three of my beautiful daughters! As a registered nurse I would highly recommend Dr Kitzis.

March 5th, 2013
A great Doctor and Person.
I meet Dr: Hugo Kitzis more the 25 years ago, I believe , he is a great Doctor, responsible and with great skill and knowledge. As a person , He is great husband, admirable father and a great boss with his staff. His ethic at work is impecable , loyal and Dedicated to his profession...... I recomended him to many people and every one speak very highly of him. In my opinion , He is one of the best Doctor I know, dedicated to his patient.

March 5th, 2013
The most experienced dr I've seen!!!
I love Dr kitzis, I've seen him for about 4 years, and I'll never change him as my gyn doctor. I met his partner once, she was very good, and caring. I'm happy with his office hours, he return calls right away, and personally takes care of my concerns. My meds refills get to the pharmacy in a second, I don't have to hazle with paper prescriptions anymore. I referred friends to him, and they all share my opinion, ...he's the guy!!! He is the best!!!

September 13th, 2012
BARBARA IS A SWEETHEART OF A NURSE...SHES FRIENDLY ,CARING AND KNOWS HER STUFF!!

July 17th, 2012
my rate is based on his staff and other Doctors in this practice. the staff is horrible they are disrespectful want you in and out. they do not call for reminders of appointments. they took blood work from me and found CF in my system and never called to give me my results or any instructions. my sister 15 weeks pregnant did not feel well with the way the Doctor was treating her she left put needed a prescrition for a new OBGYN and they denied her that. the woman in the office told her "i dont care you left you see what you do" my sister only need the perscription from them because they did all her test. they also charged her 1 dollor per page of her test results. i called for the same thing and no one charged me nothing they charged her because they made her leaving somthing very personal. i recommed nobody to go to this office you will regret it....