A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linares
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linares Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Linares has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Manuel Linares DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo M. Linares practice?
- Dr. Hugo Linares has 15 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Linares practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.