A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Linares has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linares accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans