A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linares
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linares Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Linares has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Manuel Linares DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo M. Linares practice?
- Dr. Hugo Linares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Linares practices Ophthalmology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Vineland Ophthalmologists.