A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Nievas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Nievas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nievas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nievas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Nievas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nievas graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Nievas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Carlos Nievas MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hugo C. Nievas practice?
- Dr. Hugo Nievas has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Nievas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists and Gulfport Cardiologists.