A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Nue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Nue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nue graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Nue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans