Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugo Pfaeffle
Dr. Hugo Pfaeffle, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Mars, PA and Butler, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Pfaeffle is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, UPMC Passavant and Butler Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hugo Pfaeffle has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Hugo Pfaeffle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Aashish Jog
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi5
Dr. John Richmond
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Tejas Patel
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi4