A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Velarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Velarde is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velarde graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Velarde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Robert Velarde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugo R. Velarde practice?
- Dr. Hugo Velarde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Velarde practices Family Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Family Physicians.