A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Velarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Velarde is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velarde
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velarde Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Velarde graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Velarde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Robert Velarde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugo R. Velarde practice?
- Dr. Hugo Velarde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Velarde practices Family Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Primary Care Doctors.