A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Rams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Rams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rams
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Rams, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rams graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Rams MD and PA is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Rams practice?
- Dr. Hugo Rams has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Rams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists and Coral Gables Gastroenterologists.