Learn more about Dr. Hugo Rosero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Rosero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosero
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Rosero, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Rosero DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Rosero practice?
- Dr. Hugo Rosero has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Rosero practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.