A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Rosero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Rosero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Rosero, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosero graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Rosero DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo Rosero practice?
- Dr. Hugo Rosero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Rosero practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.