Dr. Hugo Rosero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Rosero is a very kind and intelligent person, Both he and his entire staff are most professional. I have already recomended Dr Rosero to another heart patient, Also The entire Beth Israel Hospital Medical Departments displays the same caring business that I found with Dr. Rosero.

May 21st, 2013
AMAZING!
Dr. Rosero, I never got a chance to thank you for the amazing care you gave me nor the amazing care you gave my Dad. Your heart is made of GOLD!!! With all MY HEART.....I Thank you for your kindness and amazing bed side manner. You are brilliant!!!!! Five Star Dr for me! Continue your ART and keep making people smile ....I'm still smiling :) and so is my Dad ! Thank you !!!

August 17th, 2011
Excellent Cardiologist
My father was recently hospitalized and at that time he was recommended to see Dr. Rosero. I am so grateful b/c Dr. Rosero has been most caring with my father & very knowledgeable towards his health issues. I have been so delighted with the level of care that he has received that I/we are switching from his longtime cardiologist to Dr. Rosero.I highly recommend Dr. Rosero.

October 15th, 2009
Very considerate, compassionate, understanding, diagnostically bright
Dr. Rosero should be recognized as a very good and compassionate doctor that along with all these traits also is very clinically smart. He always listens to all your problems even if their even if they have nothing to do with his specialty. His staff is also the nicest group setting one can have when you go to a doctors office, they treat everyone like family. Absolutely a graet place to go.